Monday, February 09, 2009

 

Thirty one times

I wrote, over there on Facebook, that I'm getting ready to move for the 31st time in my life. Hard to believe I know but it's true. There was a point there where I lived on a guys floor for a month and spent five months in Germany in three different places. So there!
I've also read recently on a fiends blog, handy moving tips when you have friends help you. It was very detailed but, as far as I'm concerned, bring in the professionals. That's right if you have the doe, just box it up and have some under-payed moving guy hump it up the steps.
It's what I'm doing this time.
Take it from a guy who's moved around a lot.
will I miss this place? no, not really. It smells and I'm convinced it's killing me. Besides, I haven't really done any yard work in two years, and I miss it.

Comments:
Moving again, huh?
Where are you moving to now?
Still California?
 
Are you returning to the hand?
 
We're moving to Burbank from Burbank. We're buying a house. Maybe I'll blog about it without revealing our exact location.
R
 
Happy moving to you, and hopfully not many more to come, but maybe back to the mitten. And buying eh, well that means your going to be out that way for a spell, Huh ?
Cheers :)~~
 
are you still going to summer in Traverse City and be "bicoastal"?
 
Yes, we will retire to our summer house during the "Season". Actually, we don't know what to do with the place in MI. So, we'll do nothing and enjoy it as long as we can.
R
 
Hey,
your blog title sounds like a good name for a new toon!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]