Saturday, December 20, 2008

 

a site about stuff that I love!

(How's that for a departure from the last couple posts?) There is a web site that I have been watching for a couple months now and I'd like to recommend it to my (five?) loyal readers. Its called, "Instructables".
Specifically: http://www.instructables.com/ (I don't know how to make this link blue and "clickable" but that's okay, I don't want you to leave just yet. I have more to say.)
This is a site where people give you instructions on how to make stuff. Not just leaves pressed between two pieces of wax paper (although that may be in there) but cool, green, stuff. It shows you how to make everything from the perfect chocolate chip cookies to a solar powered arc welding golf cart. There is a section on solar power and a section for people who live on islands. Go there and look around. Maybe even build something. It looks like it's going to be a long cold winter so go ahead and start building that kayak in the living room. Why not?
I'll join you as soon as I have a place to build stuff!

Comments:
Really, a sight that people can really use, now aint that something.
Now if i could only figure out what to build as to being on a island , hmmmm.
Oh santa ! Merry Christmas to all...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]