Wednesday, November 05, 2008

 

What did I tell you?

When we got to our house last summer we found that the people who lived there over the winter forgot to bring in our American flag. I found the flag pole in the bushes and there was no sign of the flag. I guess it just blew away and no one saw it in the snow. when the snow melted, I suppose, the last tatters were raked up with the dead leaves and thrown in the compost heap.
Well guess what? We're going to get a new one. A big one. It's time.

Why?

Because once again I am proud of my country. Common sense prevailed over cheap tricks and disguised bigotry tonight and I couldn't be more proud.

Comments:
We'll be getting a new one also.
(I would like a flag with the Earth on it, as well.)
Congratulations!!!
 
We are having a little party. to toast the new day. Wish you could make it
R
 
Finally, the smart guy won!

What will SNL do now?

Dan
 
Swift Airport Parking offers reliable and secure deals for meet and greet luton airport.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I am still fond of comic books and looking for the new collection. Thanks for these creative sharing.
parking Heathrow
 
Its great. Try the biggest one you can find. :)
discount sports tickets
buy sports tickets
 
I dont think they were obligated. But anyways you are buying so good luck....
Airport Car Parking at Heathrow
Car parking Heathrow
 
Use the best and reliable parking luton airport servie and secure your car at the airport.

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]