Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

Where the hell have you been?

I've been here the whole time, but you???
It's been a busy spring. Not only have I thrown off the shackles of a bad office situation, we have a new house-mate. Both the new office and the house mate can be seen in this snap.
The Pig's name is "Cobra". Cobra Bubbles to be exact. And the background is the new office. No longer will I be forced to work from a conference table in a leakie, cold run-down shit-box of an office. Now I have an office in a building 100% shit-box free.
Speaking of shit boxes, our little friend Cobra is supposed to use one. So far, no soap. He holds it until we take him into the yard. Oh well, I was the same way at first. He'll learn.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]