Friday, April 11, 2008

 

I've heard they're smart

The first thing people say when they find out you have a pig is, "I've heard they're really smart." I have news for you, if this one is, he's sure good at hiding it. I've seen smart dogs. I have a friend who has an Australian sheep dog and when he looks at you you can see intelligence there. There was also a slight sense of superiority there too. It's as if he was looking at me going, "Is there anything I can fetch for you? I am actually quite good at it, you see. I'd be willing to do it this one time just to illustrate how amazingly intelligent I actually am. But, after that you'll have to do your own fetching as I am late for a luncheon."

FAIL!


Cobra is not really burning up the track intelligence-wise. Maybe his wisdom is tied up thinking about other things. You know how they say Einstein couldn't even balance a check book. Maybe our little cobra is too busy thinking about the relevence of Planck's constant to hit the old potty box.
It's possible, but I doubt it.

Comments:
HEEEEEY! Just because you aren't smart enough to train your einstein -piggy doesn't mean she ain't smart!
Look at her! I love her already!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]