Monday, January 15, 2007

 

A simple cover-up

I really have nothing to say today. I’m just putting something up here because I’m getting sick of looking at Zaphod’s head.
I guess I could suggest to my many fan a few things that have crossed my desktop. One is a new blog created by my friend Lori from TC.
Ruby Shoes

Also, and probably the best thing I’ve seen in a while is on u tube.
CRAPSHOOT
What you’re going to see there is one of my favorite actresses doing a couple bits from one of my favorite writers.

Finally, in an additional effort to cover the severed head of Zaphod here is a picture of my Pal Ben and his good friend Jon Bon Jovi. Ben is the one on the right, incase you happen to be retarded or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]