Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

2.4 miles

Lately I have been doing something that people rarely do in this town.
I walk.
Since J and the girls hit town our one car doesn’t seem to be available as much. Naturally when work time rolls around and I have to get going, I don’t want to wait around for three girls to get ready to drop me off. You all know how long it takes one girl to get ready, right? Now multiply by three. It’s just easier to walk.
Here’s something I would never have seen from the car:

The other interesting new situation is the four of us living in a two-bedroom apartment. I thought I might freak out, maybe discover that I’m claustrophobic or something, but so far, so good. I guess we didn’t need all those extra rooms full of stuff. I am envious of people with yards. Even that little yard of ours in Michigan looks good now. Oh well, I guess if we ever get house fever out here we could always just take a million dollars up into the hills. …Like you do.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]