Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

hoo-ray for... Where are we?

OK, so who’s tired of looking at the same name tag and dwarf building? Now you ask me one. Ask me if I’ve been busy. Ask me if I’m doing twice as much work as I do when left to my own pace. Why are you asking me so many questions? What did I ever do to you?

So what’s new? A huge political turn Washington! That’s what’s new. Finally. Now maybe the whole “world is flat” crowd will sit down and shut up and we can try to squeeze common sense back into the American way of life.

Thank you visitors for visiting me here. Now the whole world will really know what I came out here to do.

Ben and Sam came in from Singapore and Joe from TC and we had a really full Sunday. So full, we forgot to eat lunch.
We covered everything north of Watt’s tower except for Venice beach… and Watt’s Tower.Of corse I had to work during the day, so we had to do as much as we could on one very long Sunday. Everything that was left over was viewed during the evening hours. I believe that my friends from Singapore had a pretty good time.
Some people didn't need to do any adjusting at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]