Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Home at last

I finally got the phone to download pictures. So here’s what you missed.
Somewhere in Utah Tony and I got it into our heads that it was rock star, album cover posin’ time. There is Tony’s tribute to U2.
And this is my tribute to the Doors movie.
I feel it’s nice to write messages on rocks and leave them in remote locations. I know how much I’d love to find something like this.

Eventually, after Vegas we arrived in Burbank. I was given the apartment tour and was so overwhelmed by the place I couldn’t help myself. The first thing I did in my new apartment was what people with food poisoning do, as Tony and the apartment manager waited in the hall.

Saturday night I was reunited with some friends at the Rough Draft (an animation studio) Halloween party. It’s hard to spot old friends after six years of being absent, now add the costume element and you’ll know just how confusing the night was for me.
The wig in the back is me. (Just incase you couldn’t put it together) My friends Adriana (conchita Ringa-ding), Russ (Zorro) and the original Ferb (from the "Anything but OK corral") ham it up with me as my pal Patty snaps the picture. (incase you were wondering she was dressed as a witch)
Tomorrow is the big day, my first day at Disney. I’m very excited. I should go to bed so that I’ll be fresh, let’s see its 6 PM now… That would give me 13 hours of sleep, that should do it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]