Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

The 400 mph snooze

There is really nothing new to report today. There was some more awkward food. See if you can guess who today’s lucky victim was.

The food here is really starting to freak me out. We’ve been wined and dined by some pretty high rollers. They have been trying to either impress us, or kill us with the exotic cuisine.

I think I’ve done pretty good so far slamming down some things that I wouldn’t even want to pick up. But I think I’ve passed the test. I am now KLINGON!
Tonight we had a of couple beers and a game of pool. I guess the most interesting thing about the game was that the cue was skinnier than the American variety and the balls were smaller. This condition, one might assume, is chronic all over Asia and not restricted to the game of billiards. But, since I have no hard evidence, I’ll just leave it to the imagination of the average blog reader. It did make the discussion during the game a little monotints and at times silly, but we managed.

Tomorrow I fly home. I’ll be glad to be on that plane. I have discovered the button on the business class seats that turns your seat into a bed. It’s very nice! So as you gaze at the China that I have, for the time being, left behind, you can rest assured that I too am resting assured.

By the way, today's mystery animal was:

Pond Snails! Klingon like snale! It make klingon Kladgizxukoux all over!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]