Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Welcome to Michigan!


There is nothing new to report, really. I just like this picture.
It's from one of the trailers. If some flunkey government official from our current administration is reading this blog, that's not real dynamite,... Jerko! It's a prop!

Today a few of the trailers were reviewed for the fest and, as usual, I was just being paranoid. They are all going in. Of the seven people in the room all thought they were funny but one person had some slight misapprehension. I was right about the 12%! (Refer to previous post, I’m too lazy to recap) Go figure, the 12% of the seven of us thought that the Grizzly boy trailers weren’t funny. I was floored!

You tell me if they’re funny!

http://jsinteractive.com/tcff/sundberg-kids.html


Yesterday’s shoots went very well. And there’s a tone of shit to edit, so next week looks pretty full. I may direct my faithful readers to a web page that features all of the trailers.

I think you all deserve a sneak peak!

You are all so nice!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]