Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Dad and Phoebe's day of fun

So while J and L got soaked at the zoo P and I went on a jungle trek. Actually it was the path that I follow when I go jogging, and the wild animals didn’t disappoint. We saw a tree shrew, (what I think was) a flying squirrel, a mob of monkeys and a bunch of bugs.

As we took pictures of the monkeys a storm was rolling in. Normally, when I go running, I don’t really care if I get wet. There’s no way you’d ever get cold in the rain here. But P and I were packing cameras and it looked like a big storm coming in. So we bolted to the food court in the near-by park and enjoyed ice cream while we waited for the storm to pass.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]