Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

Smell London’s dairy air


I really didn’t have a plan Saturday Morning but, since I was up at 5am for some reason I decided to take a walk as soon as it was light. I returned to my humble room about 10 hours later with a phone full of pictures. I didn’t do any of the real touristy things like the White Tower with all that "raven" nonsense or the wax museum but I did have a great tour. My interests are a little scattered so stay with me.

As I walked past the London Zoo a giraffe watched me. I think he was observing me in my natural environment.

The lords cricket field where Aurther Dent and Ford Prefect landed on a chesterfield sofa shortly before the white, cricket robots attacked. Later they were whisked away by Slartibartfast’s ship the Bistromath.

Neil’s yard was the home of Terry Gilliam’s animation studio.


If you still feel like you need to see more of London you are invited to go to:
http://homepage.mac.com/robhughes11/PhotoAlbum13.html
But, I’m telling you now, it’s just going to be a bunch of clocks and towers and stuff. You know, things that no one really wants to see.
So for some reason I can't load anymore pictures. But there are more. So... maybe next time.

next time: more pictures, I hope!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]