Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

And now, here's something we hope you'll really like

Here I am almost on the eve of my wife’s visit. And I couldn’t be more excited. What is it? Four weeks? About that long… I sure will be glad to see her. I haven’t been with her for almost three months now. Well, it will be three months when she gers here. Yep, that will be nice…





And the kids too. Gotta love those kids! Yep, the old kiddos…. Sure be good to see them… the kids…




But, it’s the time I get to spend with my wife that I’m looking forward to
How happy I will be when she arrives. We can talk of old times. We can make plans for the future. We can go shopping.

We can go to the aquarium.
We could have a hot dog at Ikea.
We could take a little drive around town.
We could shop for toys.
Hey, we could even buy some winter coats.
Yep, that sure would be fun…
Winter coats…



Next time: ... uha, yeah... um, whatever...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]